November 7, 2006

Wait! Forget the election!

Britney Spears is divorcing Kevin Federline!

... I just realized I'm on camera... looking like a blogger blogging about the election, but I'm blogging about Britney Spears, ha ha, no one knows...

The cameraman startled me when I glanced over and saw the camera a foot and a half from my face. He's really good at sneaking into a space and getting a shot. Either that or I'm so absorbed while blogging that I lose touch with the real world. Here's a picture of the ace cameraman. They used a little clip of me on TV, which I saw. Made me laugh... I don't know why. Is it funny?

CNN cameraman

10 comments:

Anthony said...

... I just realized I'm on camera... looking like a blogger blogging about the election, but I'm blogging about Britney Spears, ha ha, no one knows...

That is just slaying me.

FWIW, I shan't be watching any election coverage tonight as it's astronomy night on The Learning Channel.

I'll get my hot blogger babe fix from the podcasts and streaming video if need be.

Anthony said...

Make that The Science Channel.

Kirby Olson said...

I'd like to hear about your package by which I mean the money, the digs, the food, etc. Especially describe the food you are getting.

Kirby Olson said...

I'd like to hear about your package by which I mean the money, the digs, the food, etc. Especially describe the food you are getting.

Kirby Olson said...

I am sorry about the double post.

I am sorry about the double post.

Wipe one out please.

Wipe one out please.

Beth said...

I don't have much respect for the Spears clan up in Kentwood, but I'm hoping that, if only out of self-interest to keep their own gravy train running, Mama and Papa Spears made sure Britney had a good prenup in place.

Ron said...

If Brittany reveals that Webb is really her Baby Daddy, my head'll e'splode!

I can just see folks later turning on the news to the strains of "Oops, I did it again!", thinking the Republicans will be retaining control of both the House and Senate! K-Fed: producer of heart attacks in faculties from coast to coast.

and with Brittany's divorce, Saddam's week of sorrow is complete...

Rick Lee said...

I don't have the slightest interest in Britney and spouse, but I will say that when I saw her on Letterman last night I was quite startled. She looked niiiiice. [obligatory Borat reference]

Meade said...

And here I thought the big news had to do with head lice.

Dactyl said...

so...what you're saying is that...Britney's available again? Cool.