May 29, 2014

"Meet the Men Who Drink Breast Milk."

Uh... no.
Anthony, who lives in Queens, is an athlete, and he has a secret fuel for keeping his stamina up. A friend suggested he try it; a lot of guys he’s met at different gyms use it.

“It gives me incredible energy I don’t get from other food and drinks,” he said. Typically, he buys it online for about $2.50 an ounce....

Jason Nash, a 55-year-old father of four, started drinking breast milk after the birth of his first child. "It occurred to me that breast milk could be just as healthy and tasteful for adults as infants,” Nash said. “I believe it has kept me from getting sick all these years.” His wife isn’t thrilled, but doesn’t mind as long as the milk comes from a safe source. For other men (not least those in adult-nursing relationships), breast milk is a kink. “All I’ll say is it’s a fetish for me,” wrote another man, whose post on Only the Breast identified him as a "nice, harmless man in New Jersey seeking breast milk from healthy, non-smoking mom.”
Commerce!

13 comments:

MadisonMan said...

Not even clicking through.

I'm appreciating today's theme though.

donald said...

Think I'll pass.

madAsHell said...

Is Charlie Sheen still selling tiger blood??

chillblaine said...

That would make a nice gruyere to go on my au gratin potatoes.

The Crack Emcee said...

"Meet The Men Who Can't Talk To Women."

Even pregnant ones,….

SJ said...

Thanks for keeping us abreast of such advances in commerce.

jr565 said...

I see the benefit of it. If you're wife is pregnant maybe you can even suck in her teet. But maybe someone is bottling it. In addition to breast milk there is some protein found in young kids blood than supposedly heals a lot of ills in older people simply by getting it infused. So, if I ever had a kid I'd make sure to get infused by his blood if I was felling ill. It sounds vampiric but so what?
the breast milk of a human provides nutrients that baby's need. But which might also benefit adults.

mccullough said...

Good to see some people making money selling fake human milk as a placebo to the gullible.

Quaestor said...

Anthony, who lives in Queens, is an athlete...

Yeah... pull the other one.

Sam vfm #111 said...

Rose of Sharon

Anonymous said...

Capitalism.

Anonymous said...

There once was a lad from Moline
Who was weaned at the age of nineteen.
Said he, "I'll admit
There's no milk in the t*t,
But think of the fun that it's been."

Peter

Clyde said...

Why buy the ... Oh, nevermind.