May 25, 2005

The blog is back!

Yay!

I hope you found Althouse2, my (thus far) faithful backup blog. I'll add it to my blogroll, so in case this ever fails again, check it out.

And thanks to Glenn for linking. Back on Althouse2, I ask if it was a coincidence that Blogger Support suddenly engaged with my problem 11 minutes after he posted to say "Blogger sucks." If an Instapundit link is what you need to get Blogger Support... well, I'm glad they solved my problem, but that's an awfully hard way to get help! And so then they pretty much do kind of suck!

UPDATE: And thanks to Gordon for helping too.

3 comments:

Finn Alexander Kristiansen said...

When I posted to your site yesterday evening, the post did not show until today, which then made me think I was being shunned cause my self esteem is very low.

But then I saw my comments today, with some Bruce guy responding to my thoughts in a very convoluted fashion. So I was reassured that all was well. Thank you blogger for messing with my self esteem (back to the pills).

I think Althouse 2 is a way more stunning site visually. You should copy that style. It's so spacious and alternate universe Ann is so much friendlier; she was serving snacks over there everyone, last I checked.

Kidding.

I was wizard, now I am Finn.

Ann Althouse said...

Finn: I was worried people would think it was a special problem preventing just them from posting.

Ann Althouse said...

Moral Turp: Yes, I got some email from people who thought -- I guess -- I'd died.